Salary: Competitive Salary plus Gratuities and Excellent Benefits
Location: The Glenturret Lalique Restaurant – Crieff
Hours: Full time – 40 hours per week
Contract type: Permanent
The Glenturret Lalique Restaurant, our Michelin starred gastronomic experience set in the heart of Scotland’s oldest working Whisky Distillery, is offering a fantastic opportunity to join our team as Chef de Partie. If you have a passion for food, love being part of a motivated team and thrive in a busy environment, we would like to hear from you.
Are you ambitious? Do you have a positive and approachable manner? Do you enjoy the fast pace of working in a busy kitchen whilst consistently learning and developing within your role? Then apply today!
We are looking for someone who has experience working in a Michelin/ Fine Dining kitchen as well as a passion for preparing, cooking and presenting high quality dishes within your speciality section. You would be expected to have an elevated level of diligence and the ability to work without close supervision.
If you would like to become part of this passionate, hard-working and dedicated team, working closely with Mark Donald, Executive Chef then this is the position for you.
- Fantastic career and development prospects
- 37 days holiday per year (Pro rata)
- Double matched workplace pension
- Death in service assurance
- Uniform supplied
- Generous on-site discounts within The Glenturret gift shop, The Lalique Boutique, The Glenturret Café, and The Lalique Restaurant
- TRONC system
- Free onsite parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discount on gym membership
- Access to the Glenturret Branded Portal offering external discounts in numerous retailers, travel, entertainment, fashion, health and beauty, food, and drink
- Access to an employee assistance programme
- Use of the Association of Scottish Visitor Attraction membership cards (ASVA)
Closing date for applications is Friday 26th January 2024.