THE GLENTURRET GIFT CARD AND VOUCHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
LAST UPDATED 3RD SEPTEMBER 2019
Whether you’re thinking of purchasing or have been lucky enough to receive a Glenturret Gift Card or Gift Voucher recently we know that you may have a few queries on how they may be redeemed. Please find a list of our Voucher and Gift Card Terms and Conditions below.
- Once activated the value of the Gift Card or Voucher can be used as full or part payment for services and goods at The Glenturret Distillery.
- The value of the Gift Card or Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash and cannot be used to purchase additional Gift Cards or Vouchers.
- Any remaining Gift Card or Voucher balance will be stored on the Card or Voucher and may be used to pay for future purchases.
- All Gift Card or Voucher balances must be used by the expiry date which is 12 months from the date of purchase. Gift Card and Vouchers will state the expiration date on them, and they cannot be used after this date.
- Any balance left on the Card or Voucher after the expiry date will be deducted.
- If an intended purchase is for a higher amount than the face value of the Gift Card or Voucher, the difference can be made up with a credit card or cash payment. If it is less, then change cannot be given.
- If you intend to use a Gift Card or Voucher on a Distillery Experience after the Gift Card or Voucher expiry date you must contact us directly on (+44) 1764 65 65 65 to obtain our consent to do so.
- Please protect the Gift Cards and Gift Vouchers and treat them as cash, the balance cannot be returned if they are lost or stolen.
- Photocopied Gift Cards or Vouchers are not accepted.
- Gift Cards and Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any special promotions, discount tokens, coupons or cards.
- Vouchers and Gift Cards cannot be sold to any third parties without our consent. If we do give our consent, then such consent may be subject to any conditions which we impose. In any event you may not sell the Gift Cards and Vouchers through the internet without our express written consent, which you must obtain before making any such sale. We reserve the right at all times to refuse to permit any sale of Gift Cards or Vouchers by you to a third party.
- Where products purchased with a Gift Card or Voucher are returned, monies owing will be refunded by a Gift Card.
- The purchaser of the Gift Card or Voucher is entitled to a 14-day 'cooling off' period provided the Gift Card or voucher is returned unused and with the original receipt within 14 days of purchase, after which a full refund will be made. If you need to return a Gift Card or Voucher, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+44) 1764 65 65 65.
- All Gift Cards and Vouchers are subject to an added postage charge if ordered online or by phone.
- The Glenturret Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or withdraw the Gift Card or Gift Voucher on reasonable notice.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.