Glenturret Serves: Time for A Toddy?
The decorations are up at the The Glenturret Distillery and we're feeling well and truly festive!
Around this time of year, the diary is getting packed with visits to, and from, friends and family. The madness begins and sometimes you don't know whether you're coming or going! But there's one phrase that you're never disappointed to hear when you're out visiting...."Time for a toddy?!"
This Glenturret Serve is our take on the classic Christmas drink, the Hot Toddy!
Here's what you'll need:
- 50ml Pressed Apple Juice
- Few Dashes of Lemon Juice
- 3 Tsp of Heather Honey
- 2 Small Cinnamon Sticks
- 2 Orange Slices
- 2 Pieces of Star Anise
- Boiling Water (Please be careful with boiling water)
Here's what to do:
- Combine The Glenturret Sherry Cask Edition and honey until well mixed.
- Add the pressed apple and lemon juice and separate the mix into two mugs.
- Add a small cinnamon stick, an orange slice and a piece of star anise to each mug and allow the ingredients to infuse while preparing boiled water.
- Finally top up each mug with the hot water and enjoy!