Glenturret Serves: The Spooky Sour
Shake your skeleton with this whisky wonder!
Halloween is just around the corner; the pumpkins have been carved and the costumes have been laid out! But if you're not one for going out guising (or trick-or-treating if your from outside Scotland!) we have a spectacular, spooky, Halloween themed whisky cocktail that you can enjoy in the comfort of your own cosy home!
Introducing....The Glenturret Spooky Sour!!
Here's what you'll need:
- - 50ml The Glenturret Triple Wood Edition Single Malt
- - 25ml Fresh Lemon Juice
- - 12.5ml Sugar Syrup
- - 1/2 Egg White
- - 2 Dashes of Aromatic Bitters
- - Lemon Peel Garnish
- - Optional - Blood (AKA Raspberry Coulis to give it that creepy twist!)
Here's what to do:
- - Place The Glenturret Triple Wood, fresh lemon juice, sugar syrup and egg white into a cocktail shaker with lots of ice.
- - Give it a good shake!
- - Strain into a tumbler glass.
- - Garnish with 2 dashes of aromatic bitters and a lemon peel (and some raspberry coulis to make it look more ghoulish!)
We hope you have a fantastic Halloween with spirits of the whisky variety!
Please enjoy our Glenturret whisky responsibly. drinkaware.co.uk